Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paper Craft Project



I love this project. We had to create and build our own little people or creature from paper. Mine was called "Mini Toonky" I sketched out my design first  and then scanned the sketch on the computer. I then put the sketch on illustrator. When I was done mapping it out on illustrator. I printed the layout on card stock paper, so my object can be sturdy. I  then cut out, bended ,and glued the pieces together. They came out really nice. I have a photo off all of my mock ups plus my final to show my progression. 

Instructions:

  1. Print template
  2. Cut out the images
  3. Fold all lines (except the middle of the body)
  4. Then glue all tabs together (then glue the body parts together)



Now you have a "Mini Toonky"

I also have a family photo with my Mini Toonky's, the Roboman and his Robochildren, and Gangsta Kodama

No comments:

Post a Comment